Now in its seventh year, this popular webinar provides critical insights into real estate economic and capital markets from top experts in the business. Hear remarks from Ken Rosen, Chairman of Rosen Consulting Group (reprising his remarks from the recent 29th ULI/McCoy Symposium) and from Mike Van Konynenburg, President of Eastdil Secured. Our own ULI Global CEO Ron Pressman will host the discussion.
- Where are we really at the start of 2023, and what’s ahead for CRE markets and sectors?
- Is there still an active wall of capital and where/how will it be deployed? Will it be in real estate?
- What will the near- and mid-term impact be of inflation and monetary policy on CRE?
- What are the risks in ’23 and beyond?
- Where do the experts agree and disagree?
This is a complimentary webinar for ULI members only. Not a ULI member yet? Click here to learn more and join.