Advisory Services – The North Loop Study: Public Presentation of Findings
On Friday, September 22, the Urban Land Institute (ULI) North Loop Advisory Services panel will present its findings on the North Loop after a week of interviews, analysis, and study.
The presentation will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at the KCP&L Energy Center, 1200 Main Street.
ULI and its panel team will be in Kansas City for a week, focusing on strategies for placemaking and development in the areas surrounding the North Loop (I-70 between the Central Business District and River Market). This reception is the public kick-off event.
These events are free, but registration is appreciated.
- Glenda Hood, Founding Partner, triSect, LLC; Orlando, FL (Chair)
- Dean Bellas, Ph.D., President, Urban Analytics, Inc.; Alexandria, VA
- Bill Clarke, Planning Consultant; Ross, CA
- David Greensfelder, Managing Principal, Greensfelder Commercial Real Estate LLC; San Francisco, CA
- April Anderson Lamoureux, President, Anderson Strategic Advisors, LLC; Boston, MA
- Todd Meyer, RLA, CNU-A, LEED AP, Principal – Director of Planning + Urban Design, Forum Studio; Chicago, IL
- Bill Rogalla, Principal/Director of Acquisitions and Dispositions, Zeller Realty Group; Chicago, IL
- Adam Weers, Principal, Trammell Crow Company; Washington, DC
- John Paul “JP” Weesner, PLA, ASLA, Director of Landscape Architecture, Kittelson & Associates, Inc.; Orlando, FL
ULI Project Staff
- Grace Hill, Senior Associate, Meetings and Events, ULI; Washington, DC
- Beth Silverman, Senior Director, Advisory Services, ULI; Washington, DC
- Downtown Council of Kansas City, Missouri
- Newmark Grubb Zimmer
- Polsinelli PC
- Urban Land Institute Kansas City District Council