Advisory Services – The North Loop Study: Panel Meet & Greet
ULI’s National Advisory Services is tasked by the Economic Development Corporation (EDC) of Kansas City to analyze our local market conditions and provide programmatic recommendations for a focus area on the north side of the Downtown Loop. The EDC requests that the panelists pay particular attention to the economic and community impacts of redesigning or possibly reducing, highway circulation.
You are invited to attend a reception on Monday, September 18, from 5-6 p.m. at Corrigan Station, 1828 Walnut Street hosted by the Economic Development Corporation (EDC) to learn more about the Urban Land Institute’s (ULI) North Loop Advisory Services project.
ULI and its panel team will be in Kansas City for a week, focusing on strategies for placemaking and development in the areas surrounding the North Loop (I-70 between the Central Business District and River Market). This reception is the public kick-off event.
These events are free, but registration is appreciated.
- Glenda Hood, Founding Partner, triSect, LLC; Orlando, FL (Chair)
- Dean Bellas, Ph.D., President, Urban Analytics, Inc.; Alexandria, VA
- Bill Clarke, Planning Consultant; Ross, CA
- David Greensfelder, Managing Principal, Greensfelder Commercial Real Estate LLC; San Francisco, CA
- April Anderson Lamoureux, President, Anderson Strategic Advisors, LLC; Boston, MA
- Todd Meyer, RLA, CNU-A, LEED AP, Principal – Director of Planning + Urban Design, Forum Studio; Chicago, IL
- Bill Rogalla, Principal/Director of Acquisitions and Dispositions, Zeller Realty Group; Chicago, IL
- Adam Weers, Principal, Trammell Crow Company; Washington, DC
- John Paul “JP” Weesner, PLA, ASLA, Director of Landscape Architecture, Kittelson & Associates, Inc.; Orlando, FL
ULI Project Staff
- Grace Hill, Senior Associate, Meetings and Events, ULI; Washington, DC
- Beth Silverman, Senior Director, Advisory Services, ULI; Washington, DC
- Downtown Council of Kansas City, Missouri
- Newmark Grubb Zimmer
- Polsinelli PC
- Urban Land Institute Kansas City District Council